ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] [Fwd: Merging the Digital Signature UBL Spec.]

Hi Juliàn,
I think we are very close to complete the document but we are not making progresses since a very long time and we are loosing important opportunities.
What are current planning to finish our activities? Do you need any help?

Best regards,
Andrea Caccia

Ing. Andrea Caccia - Studio Caccia
Via Bellingera 3 - 21052 Busto Arsizio - Italy
T. (+39) 0331 633523 - F. (+39) 02 700426959
M. (+39) 392 1890070 - SkypeID: a.caccia