ubl-tsc message

Subject: UBL-LibrarySpreadsheets-2.0-20051128.zip

Hi,

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005, Andrew Schoka wrote:

> Since I am new to this work, I am having some difficulty working with the
> Enterprise Architect tool in viewing the model. Perhaps you or someone more
> experienced with EA can suggest a way of printing out the model in pieces so
> that I can study them a little more carefully? I need to see the big picture
> which will let me appreciate the relationships especially among shipment,
> consignment, and goods item.

        Here are the Excel files for FI, Bill Of Lading and Waybill.
Please have a look and comment in today's teleconference.

        To Andy: I attach the .JPG files for the data model and documents
for your ease of reference.

Regards,
CY

Ng Chi Yuen, CY.       cyng@cecid.hku.hk       http://www.cecid.hku.hk/
Technology Officer,
Centre for E-Commerce Infrastructure Development,
The University of Hong Kong

UBL-LibrarySpreadsheets-2.0-20051128.zip