ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Proposed UBL TC meeting schedule

Hi Jon,

This not an objection as such but more a comment.

I know it at some point (Minneapolis) was the intention of the CCTS Chair to
arrange a meeting of the CCTS at the same time as the October meeting. If
this is still the case I would ask you to coordinate with him, since there
might be a conflict with participation.

Secondly I think it may be likely that the second meeting of the CEFACT
Forum is in March 2003. If so, that might be a problem with our meetings
since they are then very close. Providing the purpose is to seek TBG
feedback, there might still be a chance of an interim meeting, but this is
very uncertain at this time.

But this is not yet decided and we will have to wait and see.

Otherwise I can still hold a meeting at my offices should the UBL decides to
visit Copenhagen

Best Regards

Stig Korsgaard
M.Sc.E., Standardisation Coordinator