ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Hong Kong hotel deadlines

Hi Jon,

The Novotel was the only one of these that mentioned on the Website the
availability in high speed internet connections in the rooms, so I have
booked there.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023