ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Schema edit test

Jon

Here is a revised version of the sample instances to cater for the
minimal version and the change of schema names / namespaces
(both zip file and zip file with altered extension attached).

I've based the schema location on 'xsdmin' (since this is prefered,
perhaps, for validation) and I've actually removed the namespaces
and prefixes of sdt, udt and ccts since these are unnecessary anyway
and had changed. Will these two schema folders appear in relation
to the 'xml' folder as:-

/...
    /xml
          /...
    /xsd
          /...
    /xsdmin
          /...

i.e. all at the same level? I've assumed so here but if not, I'll need to
change the paths again in the instances.

Just to highlight that any change again to the package folder names
may need further changes to the instances.

Any impact on your work Ken? There would not seem to be any
on the existing FPSC work (which doesn't include actual stylesheets).

All the best

Steve