ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] index review

[stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk:]

| Otherwise all is looking good at present. I'll wait for
| the next iteration before reporting in detail.

Right, don't bother with the old build at all right now.  I will
have a new one out at the end of the day today (San Francisco
time) -- probably later than the 4 p.m. I was shooting for, but
still good for review in Asia/Pacific and then Europe before our
call Wednesday (8 a.m. San Francisco time).

If anyone has some spare cycles for review, please look at the NDR
checklist posted by Lisa:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200404/msg00174.html

Neither of us is in a position to review this; we're relying
on the NDR and LC subcommittees to make sure that the rules as
posted align with the schemas.

Jon