ubl message

Subject: NDR checklist

Attached is the NDR checklist as I have it ready to include in the
CD build.  It includes the language suggested by Mike Grimley
for ELD4 (modulo a couple of tiny editorial adjustments) in

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200404/msg00016.html

and the Appendix B (here presented as front matter) per

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200404/msg00019.html

It also includes the language for ATD6 proposed at

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200404/msg00188.html

I'm operating on the assumption that this list has been reviewed
per the procedure specified at

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200404/msg00012.html

and that all members of the TC agree that the schemas in the last
build conform in every way to the rules in this checklist.  If
anyone knows differently, now is the time to speak up.

I'm still hoping to have an answer to my question at

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200404/msg00187.html

in time for the next build.

Jon

cklist.pdf