ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Index review #2

On 04/21/2004 05:00 PM, Stephen Green wrote:
> Not much more to report from my QA pass of the latest index (and brief look
> at
> associated SC documents).
>
> The links look OK. Fabio's link analysis didn't seem to have looked at jpg's
> and
> gif's but these links looked OK too.
>

> A few other comments (but I don't think any of the following warrant any
> delay
> at this stage, e.g. for SC document editing)

[...]

> 5. Customization Paper
> There are examples where the prefix for the CCP Schema Module namespace is
> ubl: when it should be ccts:
> It may be that the use of pseudo-prefixes (for want of a better term -
> sorry) such as
> ubl: in the NDR document has led to this possible confusion.

Well, I wouldn't call them pseudo-prefixes, as they are simply
prefixes in accordance with the Namespaces specification ;) but yes,
the use of ubl: was motivated by its use in other documents. If the right
(for lack of a better term...unless you want to call it "agreed upon by
convention") prefix is ccts:, then ubl: should be changed to that.

[...]