ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl-clsc] Groups - wd-ublclsc-codelist-20040414.doc uploaded

Regarding the CLSC document, lines 34 and following read,
"...a substitution group mechanism required for extensibility in the
XMLSchema mapping, that while not formally adopted for 1.0, will be the
bedrock for future 1.1 initiatives in this area"

Certainly "..will be the bedrock for future 1.1 initiatives in this
area.." is out of line with my recollection of the agreement.
It was agreed that we'd make looking at it a high priority for 1.1, so
it mustn't be said at this stage whether it "will be the bedrock for
future 1.1 initiatives". That remains to be considered.

Steve