ubl message

Subject: Certified Use of UBL

At 03:52 PM 7/21/2004 -0700, jon.bosak@sun.com wrote:
Hello UBL TC members,

Among the items that must be sent to OASIS when we submit our
final 1.0 Committee Draft for consideration as an OASIS Standard
is the following:

   4. Certification by at least three OASIS member organizations
      that they are successfully using the specification
      consistently with the OASIS IPR Policy

I've  been using UBL in my Document Engineering courses and in various projects at UC Berkeley and I can certify that our use is consistent with the OASIS IPR policy.   So you can add "Center for Document Engineering" to this list,

Is there anything I need to do to make my certification official?

bob glushko