ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 22 June 2005

A few points in advance of the Atlantic meeting:

1. we still have 'UBL 1.1' mentioned
in the (otherwise excellent) FAQ on the website.

2. The 2.0 schemas header rule
a) mentions the copyright in one place as
2004 rather than 2005
b) has no 'version' attribute for the
schema element

3. A reminder to add the use of the ATG2
datatype schemas to the schema changes
spreadsheet before it is agreed and sent
to Sylvia and then to David.

4. There is one aspect of the change (3.)
which should be decided by the TC -
existing use of the 1.0 SDT UBLAmount
probably needs to be replaced by use of
the ATG2 Amount unqualified datatype
- and how should this be done (should it
be left to David's discretion for now but
if so we still need a decision later for
update of the model or NDR)

All the best

Steve