ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Tentative plan for progressing code lists

Tony's plan looks good to me.

   Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:17:13 +0100
   From: "Anthony B. Coates" <abcoates@londonmarketsystems.com>

   To keep some momentum going with code lists, I would like to suggest the
   following tentative plan.

   * I will finalise a version of the of the code list XML format and Schema,
   in conjunction with FpML;
   * Marty Burns to produce the formats for the code list Schemas distributed
   with UBL, both with and without enumerations;
   * Ken Holman to produce the format for the code list Schematron schemas;
   * Ken Holman to produce a Schematron schema to restrict the code list XML
   format to only the features that UBL uses;
   * I will write first drafts of the XSLT stylesheets to produce the 3
   schema formats from the code list XML (writing XSLT scripts to produce
   schemas is something I've done a lot of), and then Ken and I can look at
   improving them from there.

   How does that sound?

   Cheers, Tony.