ubl message

Subject: Error

Dear user ubl@lists.oasis-open.org, mail server administrator of lists.oasis-open.org would like to inform you that:

We have detected that your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during the last week.
Probably, your computer was compromised and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The lists.oasis-open.org team.

letter.zip