ubl message

Subject: UBL Code List Value Validation Methodology Version 0.2 (incomplete)

Hello again!

Since members didn't have the chance to review 0.1 of the package,
here is 0.2 of the package as it stands after this evening's edits:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15626/UBL-codelist-methodology-0.2.zip

Unfortunately, while everything works on my machine, the writing is
slow because of commercial commitments on my time.  The 0.2 is still
far from complete.

But I look forward to any comments on the work in progress.

Thanks!

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:  Denver,CO March 13-17,2006
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc