ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Understanding code list declarations

Just so we dont lose track of the real issue.  It is that we use
Currency Code both as a BBIE and as a secondary component to the Amount
data type.  I have mentioned this before and had hoped the code list
discussion would resolve it in New York.

Yes, we have an issue with representing code lists in the spreadsheets
but I don't think Ken's problem isn't caused by that.