ubl message

Subject: More NDR Questions

All,

GEFEG has completed a pre-beta release of the next version of GEFEG.FX. This new release includes support for UBL 2.0.  In completing development, we have the following additional NDR questions:

1. Schema: Core Component Parameters

------------------------------------

This schema is no longer imported, only the namespace is declared. But we still use the structure for documentation described in this schema.

We think it would be a good idea to list the documentation items in a plain structure without ccts:component and ccts:instance and to remove the CCP schema.

2. ccts:UsageRule

------------------------

How to fill the value?

3. Documentation for ASBIE

--------------------------

In the NDR there is no documentation item that reports the ObjectClassQualifier of an ASBIE. Apparently an error.

4. Identifier Type

Due the use of the UDT from ATG2 1.0 there is an inconsistency between the rule for abbreviation and that UDT schema. According to the rule the type has to be named "IDType", the schema says "IdentifierType".

5. Redundancy Rules

The is no rule for removing redundancies in names for BBIEs. So you will find a lot of things like "IDIDType" and so on.

Can we add these items to the agenda for today's call?

Regards
Sylvia