ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.0 Working draft 3 spreadsheets (UBL 2.0 WD3.zip) - final comments

yet more comments on the spreadsheets (the final ones):

10. In the ABIE 'Pricing Reference' the property term for the ASBIE with
'Item Location Quantity' should be qualified by the word 'Original' - it
isn't a part of the property term (which should be the name of the
associated ABIE).  So it should have a DEN of 'Pricing Reference.
Original_ Item Location Quantity'.  The current DEN is also missing the
word 'Original'.

11. In the ABIE 'Pricing Reference' the property term for the ASBIE with
'Price' should be qualified by the words 'Alternative Condition' - these
aren't a part of the property term (which should be the name of the
associated ABIE).  So it should have a DEN of 'Pricing Reference.
Alternative Condition_ Price'.  The current DEN is also missing these words.

12. The Transportation Subcommittee had an issue to be resolved
regarding Transport Contract (from juha ikavalko).  They asked for the
ASBIE from Shipment to Contract (qualified as 'Transport') be moved to
being between Consignment and Contract.  This hasn't been done.  This
was the last entry (and a late addition) so can you confirm that the
other actions on the Transportation Issues List were completed as requested?

13. In the ABIE 'Statement Line' the UBL Name for 'Balance Brought
Forward Indicator' needs its formula updating - it shows a repeated name.

14. The ABIE 'Tax Sub Total' should come before 'Tax Total' (alphabetic
order)

PS. (my questions)
* What is the meaning of 'Pricing Reference. Alternative Condition_
Price'?  The definition is "The Price expressed in terms other that the
actual Price e.g. the list price v. the contracted price or the price in
bags v. the price in kilos or the list price in bags v. the contracted
price in kilos."  Does this mean that a Line Item may have a Price and
also a Pricing Reference to describe other ways of expressing a price.
Does this mean it is an alternative price or is it an alternative way of
expressing the same price?   The name does not seem  appropriate.  I am
not sure 'condition' is what we meant to say.
*Also, while looking at Pricing Reference I am unclear what it is
supposed to be doing.  By including Original Item Location Quantity
(which itself contains a Price) and also Alternative Condition Price
there appears to be several places we could express Prices that may
duplicate or contradict each other.

--
regards
tim mcgrath