ubl message

Subject: Re: SV: SV: [ubl] Discussion XSD implementation of extensions

At 2006-07-13 15:37 +0200, Bryan  Rasmussen wrote:
>Allan just pointed out the UBL rule that one can't have an empty element,
>i.e. element without content or attributes.
>
>With what you're proposing for Streaming purposes one ends up with possible
>empty elements.

Yes, but in the Atlantic meeting that you and
Allan missed this was raised and the rule was
changed to allow the extension element to be empty.  Check out:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=19124

and you will see ELD7 reads as follows:

   "Empty elements MUST not be declared, except in
    the case of extension, where the 'UBL Extension'
    element is used."

Once the syntax of the UBL Extension element is
finalized, we'll change the wording to reflect