ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] convert ULB NDR-like XSD files to code classes

Hi Juerg,

You could also try the OSS XSD Tools, for which you can get a free trial
from www.oss.com.

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023