ubl message

Subject: [ubl] NDR figure 3-2: Schema Modules

Hi,

Can someone kindly confirm whether my understanding is correct:

Figure 3.2 shows QDT importing 0..* CL modules.

I assume that if all code validation is done using genericode files, there won't be any CL library modules (other than UN/CEFACT's).

Does figure 3-2 imply that if a CL module was used, using XSD enumeration, then the QDT/CAC/document schema must/may import this CL module?

Regards
Juerg