ubl message

Subject: Latest "cl\" directory uploaded

Hi folks,

I've had two bits of off-list feedback regarding the code list directory: redundant import statements in the generated XSD files, and the need for better linefeed management in defaultCodeList.xsl error messages.

Both these have been addressed in:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=19168

Can someone please review the cl\xsdcl\default\*.xsd and cl\xsdcl\special-purpose\*.xsd files for appropriateness?  These are the XSD files generated from the genericode files, provided only as a convenience for those who do not wish to use the code list value validation methodology.  According to Xerces the files are fine, but there have been problems in the past when assuming this is acceptable.

Thanks!

p.s. I'm without normal email today but for the information of other committee members, the member web interface includes this web-based "send mail to list" facility