ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] [GC] Additional metadata

Hello,
UOM are really very long but I expect it is a complete collection of all
UM available around the world suitable for every business area.
I think CVA (Context Value Association) is a good method to subset this
codelist for a real usage.

However I think it could be nice to have under certain situations a
"ready" codelist subset into the support package for 80% usage.   We
could have an UM subset including just procurement and transport UMs.

---

About "ContainerSizeTypeCode-2.0.gc" I think we should add the common
code used to generally identify a set of ISO Size/Type codes. (e.g. OT =
Open Top)
Here however we should think if it is still necessary to keep "old" ISO
S/T codings too for backward compatibility:
Old coding:     http://www.smdg.org/jsp/sizetype.jsp
New coding:    http://www.smdg.org/jsp/sizetypeNew.jsp

---
About "special-purpose" codelist I think we could include two new
codelist available at SMDG:

http://www.smdg.org/jsp/codeList.jsp
- SMDG Master Liner Codes list (xls)   (ver. 200512)
- SMDG Terminal Facilities Codes list (xls)   (ver. 200710)

Best regards

Roberto Cisternino
---