ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] [GC] Additional metadata

Quoting JAVEST <roberto@javest.com>:

> Hello,
> UOM are really very long but I expect it is a complete collection of
> all UM available around the world suitable for every business area.

Unfortunately not. I would say of the few (perhaps < 1%) of the values
in the list which actually do apply to business their combined coverage
of those needed by business is minute (hardly >1% say). That's not 80:20,
its more like 99.99:0.01 :-( . But removing the completely useless (for
business) ones would be a start and would help to reveal what is missing
for business needs too.