ubl message

Subject: iSurf eDoCreator: Gap Analysis Tool

Hi all,

We are glad to say that we have implemented the Gap Analysis Tool of
iSurf eDoCreator, which
compares two customized e-business documents from document content
perspective. The demo video of the Gap Analysis Tool which demonstrates
the functionality of the tool is available at
http://www.srdc.com.tr/eDoCreator/DocumentDesignerToolViewlets/iSurfeDoCreatorGapAnalysis.htm
You can get the best result if you view it in Full Screen Mode.

Furthermore, you can also access the report which presents the gap
analysis between two conformant customization of UBL 2.0, namely, (1)
Northern European Subset (NES) and (2) the Turkish eInvoice
customization (UBLTR) from
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200904/msg00023.html . The
analysis of document schemas from document content perspective was
performed with the iSurf eDoCreator Gap Analysis tool.

Best regards,

SRDC Team