ubl message

Subject: Re: Ad-hoc meeting re: ANS status for UBL 2.1

We are starting our call and not all participants have yet dialed in.

. . . . . . . Ken

At 2013-04-12 10:52 -0400, G. Ken Holman wrote:
Thank you for using the Doodle poll. This ad-hoc meeting is scheduled for Monday April 15, 2013 at 13:00UTC, the one time that was available to all expressing an interest in attending:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=15&year=2013&hour=13&min=00&sec=0

CONFERENCING INFO

   https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/714594514

   Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is
   recommended. Or call in using your telephone.

   Australia: +61 (0) 2 9037 1944
   Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034
   Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 9321
   Canada: +1 (647) 977-5956
   Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 80 05
   Finland: +358 (0) 931 58 1746
   France: +33 (0) 182 880 780
   Germany: +49 (0) 892 2061 159
   Ireland: +353 (0) 15 290 180
   Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 58
   Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 908 267
   New Zealand: +64 (0) 9 442 7358
   Norway: +47 21 54 32 44
   Spain: +34 911 23 0850
   Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 612
   Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0006 96
   United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0611
   United States: +1 (773) 945-1031

   Access Code: 714-594-514
   Meeting ID: 714-594-514
   Audio PIN (deprecated): Shown after joining the meeting

"See" you there.