ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Oval logo proposal from Andrea

Hi Ken

Of the two I like the one with ISO on top the most. It would also be interesting to see if anyone could come up with a less retro-style logo as suggested by Todd and Jon, and I like the "UBL Ready" style of logos as well (albeit that specific logo is painfully close to ISO's logo).

I stumbled upon this: https://www.iso.org/iso-name-and-logo.html

Are we sure that we are allowed to use "ISO" in logo name and branding?

/Kenneth