ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Oval logo proposal from Andrea

At 2019-11-26 21:51 +0000, Kenneth Bengtsson wrote:
Of the two I like the one with ISO on top the most. It would also be interesting to see if anyone could come up with a less retro-style logo as suggested by Todd and Jon, and I like the "UBL Ready" style of logos as well (albeit that specific logo is painfully close to ISO's logo).

Suggestions welcome from everyone.

I stumbled upon this: https://www.iso.org/iso-name-and-logo.html

Are we sure that we are allowed to use "ISO" in logo name and branding?

I'm comfortable we are suitably conforming to the ISO short name "dos and don'ts" at the bottom of that page you stumbled upon.

And, after all, we aren't promoting a product or service or tool, just the standard itself.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |