ubl message

Subject: Article on the G7 call to digitize trade

Members of the UBL TC and the Ethereum OP,Â

I am honestly shocked to read that just 0.1% of bills of lading are issued electronically. That was the stat that got my attention, and apparently the attention of theÂG7 digital and technology ministers who announced a framework to push nations and businesses to get on the ball, eliminate legal barriers and get electronic trade going. The article I read may be interesting -Âhttps://www.gtreview.com/news/fintech/exporters-have-12-18-months-to-prepare-as-g7-paves-way-for-trade-digitisation/. Thanks to the Baseline folks for spotting that one. I'm sure you'll all find it interesting.

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open