uddi-comment message

Subject: Re: [uddi-comment] UDDI or OASIS ?

Hi Sam,

The UDDI project is an industry initiative. If you go to www.uddi.com, you
will find the "old" www.uddi.org Web site with an "About" page, as well as
pages on the companies at the basis of the project, the specifications, etc.
After the release of UDDI 3.0, UDDI has been transitionned to OASIS for
further standardisation. OASIS is a not-for-profit, global consortium that
drives the development, convergence and adoption of e-business standards.
This includes UDDI, but also standards like ebXML and LegalXML. More info on
OASIS at www.oasis-open.org.

Kind regards,

Bertrand Fontaine
INSPIRE IT