Subject: RE: [uddi-spec] WSDL TN: Claus's Issues

Let me add one more issue to the list:

6) The requirement to capture the WSDL Entity Type for service and port.

I'm with John on this. From my perspective, the critical goal of this TN is
to support the needs of WSDL tools:
- to automatically register service types and implementations based on WSDL
- to obtain WSDL for a particular service type or implementation

Anne