Subject: Editorial comments on VIRTIO v1.2 csd01

Hi all,

These comments are intended for the TC Editors, although I'm sending it to the TC's email list for future reference.

In running a link check, I noted several issues, none significant for this initial public review publication:
- broken link in Normative references:
-- [S390 Common I/O] ESA/390 Common I/O-Device and Self-Description, IBM Publication SA22-7204,
http://publibfp.dhe.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/dz9ar501/CCONTENTS, and any future revisions
(This link is currently broken, and I could not find any alternative source for this document. - please rewrite the reference to indicate document is no longer available at this link. You may also consider whether the solitary citation at 4.3.1.3 is still needed.)
This broken link is not a blocking issue for a Committee specification Draft, but it will not be allowed for a Committee Specification.

Minor broken links in the "Revision History" - Appendix D
- https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/virtio-dev/201910/msg00057.html. (bad link due to inclusion of the terminating period - second item dated 01 Sep 2020 in Appendix D Revision history) - not a blocking issue
- Âhttps://lkml.org/lkml/2020/4/21/1020) (bad link due to including the final right parenthesis in the hyperlink - item dated 01 Sep 2020 by Petre Eftime) - not a blocking issue
- https://github.org/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec/issues/97 Â(bad link due to using github.org instead of github.com - first item dated 30 Mar 2021 in Appendix D Revision history) - not a blocking issue

Appearance:
- (HTML only) To conform to OASIS style, this should use bold font in title and headings from top through "Notices"
-- I noted that in the HTML file, these headings use class="aeb10-", but this is not defined in the .css file.
-- For this publication, I defined it by inserting the line below into the .css file (virtio-v1.2-csd01.css, at line 18), which fixed this issue:
--- .aeb10-{font-weight: bold;}
Please make this adjustment (or something with a similar effect) in your publication process for the future.

Best regards,
Paul
--
OASIS...Setting the standard for open collaboration