voting message

Subject: A message from BoD candidate Prakash Ramamurthy

To Whom It May Concern:

I am Prakash Ramamurthy, vice president of products and technology at Oblix, Inc. I’m among those under consideration for a position on the board, and wanted to briefly share with you why I am confident that my contributions as a board member will drive the advancement of OASIS-backed standards.

Not only is Oblix completely dedicated to interoperability between systems, our customers have adopted the technology in real life situations. In August, for example, Oblix announced the first fully integrated SAML deployment between Southwest Airlines and Boeing. Deployments like this one mark a healthy trend for standards to succeed.

Real world end-user implementations play a necessary and critical role in standards deliberation. As an instrumental driver of this program at Oblix, I will as an OASIS board member apply the same vision and execution towards securing active customer participation in the advancement of standards.

I have the full support of management here at Oblix, as we have both endorsed and invested in open standards such as SPML and SAML since our inception. In fact, we firmly believe in the open systems model as the only cost-effective way to connect people, resources and systems.

To reiterate my initial statement, I fully believe OASIS will continue its standards leadership, and encourage you to strongly consider my ability to help OASIS take these important next steps.

Prakash Ramamurthy

Vice President of Products and Technology

Oblix