voting message

Subject: OASIS Board Election 2018 - support Gershon Janssen

Dear fellow OASIS member,

I like to ask for your consideration and support in the OASIS Board of Directors Election 2018.

Can I ask for 1 minute of your time? My campaign video is at: https://youtu.be/sMGxZsznm8A

You can vote / change your vote till the election closes this Wednesday at 9 PM EDT:

Annual Election Ballot:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3214
Special Election Ballot:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3215

My my full statement and bio are available at https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2018board/janssen.php

I would be honored if you cast one of your ballots for me!

If you have any questions, suggestions and /or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen

Independent Consultant
E-mail: gershon@qroot.com