wemi message

Subject: Re: [wemi] Re: Press release to announce WEMI TC

Hello Carol,

Thanks for the reminder, here is the quote from Jahia:

Serge Huber, Jahia : "We, at Jahia, are thrilled to participate to
this web experience management interoperability open standard. We
think it’ll bring great benefits to any organization that wishes to
deliver aggregated content into a total Web Experience.
Congratulations to Cedric Huesler on being elected chair of the
committee. We look forward to working with him and the other
participants to get started on the specification."

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.