Subject: Re: Fast track, slow track (revisited)

Jon --

I have an alternate suggestion:  why not spend all of our energies
designing a future process and live with the current process until we can
implement that well-designed future process.

I don't see why we need to do a short-term fix.  Granted, technically we
may be in violation of the by-laws, but this is not a new situation, either
for this committee or any other OASIS committee.  If we can hold our noses
and work on what we really want I think we will spend our (probably
liminted) energies to better effect.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com