Subject: Re: Fast track, slow track (revisited)

Tommie suggests living with the present process; I understand the
urge, but we really are operating without a shadow of legality,
and nothing we do can be legit.  In addition, we open ourselves
up to criticism at just the time we want to get rafts of
new committees operating.  So I think we do need a fix - real
fast - and a proposed long-term solution by Philadelphia.
(The last long-term solution arrived at in Philadelphia has
done pretty well ...)

regards, Terry