Subject: Re: PAC: VOTE: Language for CS 3-5

[btusdin@mulberrytech.com:]

| If friendly amendments are in order I'd suggest:
|   * citing chapter and verse on CS 4.

I disagree (not often that I disagree with Tommie, Lauren, and
Ken!).  Ken's suggestion was:

   I agree with the intent of all the above and the wording looks
   fine.  Should the chapter and verse of RROR be cited regarding
   voters and observers so people can find it quickly?

My answer is, No, I don't think so.  Remember that we are not
drafting bylaw amendment language yet; we are just trying to
capture policy decisions.  A reference to a specific chapter in
RRO is way too fine-grained for the bylaws and is not necessary
(in this case) for purposes of our work in getting there.

|   * removing  "for administrative reasons" from CS 5

I agree and will add this to the issues list.

Jon