Subject: Re: PAC: VOTE: Language for CS 3-5

[lauren@sqwest.bc.ca:]

| Is it allowed to make a friendly amendment at this stage? If so, I
| move we delete the words "for administrative reasons" as that
| might be too restrictive. If it's too late for this comment, I
| will vote yes anyway.

Thank you.  Yes, the question having formally been put to you for
a vote, we're beyond friendly amendment on this set of issues.  We
are still in the friendly amendment stage on the following issues
posted for comment recently:

   Re: PAC: Suggested language for CS 6
   PAC: Rough language for CT 1-7
   PAC: Rough language for CM 1-8

It would help to have reviews and comments on these proposed items
while it's still possible to amend the language.  I will try to
send out reminders about this before I leave Europe in a couple of
days.

Jon