Subject: PAC: Meetings 5/24 and 5/25

PAC members,

Remember that we have a special meeting Wednesday 5/24 from 2-4
p.m. California time as well as our regularly scheduled meeting
Thursday 5/25.  Dial-in info will follow separately.

On Wednesday we will be discussing the following:

   Standards and languages
   TC formation

Since both of these have already been through several rounds of
refinement, I'm going to be pushing to get these finished on
Wednesday.  I'm sending two other messages to show where we are
with each of these items.

To finish on time, we must also start discussing the proposal that
I sent to this list 14 May under the heading "PAC: Proposal for
Joint Committees."

Jon