Subject: Re: number of founding organizations

Karl, to the best of my understanding: yes, any three
PEOTCPs can, without taking into account their affiliation. Yes, a
single organization can start a TC. And the assumption is that a
committee spec that comes from a single company is either so good that
it cannot be disregarded at voting time or it will just be voted down...
And in any event, once the TC formation is announced, another company
can send 10 people to neutralize the first 3, etc.

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (650) 786-5498