Subject: Re: number of founding organizations

My memory is that the current design was intentional,
though I had (have) some ambivalence.  It would allow
-- in the pathological case -- a company to start up
a zillion TCs with 5-10 of its own employees, and
(potentially) tax the OASIS resources.  This might be
one way (??) in which the process is not scalable,
if indeed there are no constraints on how many
TCs a single individual may belong to.  On the
whole, I'm guessing that there are dozens of ways
to subvert the process integrity, intentionally
or unintentionally.

Robin

PS   I've not re-read the bylaws recently - are
they loaded onto the OASIS Web site yet?