Subject: Re: TC visibility section question

OK, thanks.  I recall now the matrix on the white board
in Paris.  Maybe it needed a couple more rows and
columns!

It will be interesting to see if the "comments" lists are
used.  Some of the W3C comment lists are pretty active.  I
think a practical advantage of having the TC lists open to
OASIS P*s is that some non-members who lurk in order to
track a discussion may become interested, and motivated to
join the TC so that they can contribute.  That's what we want,
I assume.

Best,

Robin