Subject: RE: membership questions for OASIS TCs

I'm keeping my own list of concerns, i.e. things that have caused me
problems as I've been setting up and administering TCs the past few months.
My intention is to reactivate this group sometime in the next few months and
look at some of the issues.

As to Lauren's question, the best suggestion is to get the new company
signed up ASAP, and then don't worry about a hopefully short lapse in
membership. The intent of the process is to be fair and consistent; I hope
draconian enforcement is not what anyone had/has in mind.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206