ws-caf-editors message

Subject: updated specs

Both CF and Context attached. These updates close issues 235, 241, and
246. I am going to have to finish off 244 in parallel as it turned out
to be a lot more time consuming than I had anticipated.

Kevin, please note comments related to XML changes required in texts.

Mark, there are a couple of issues flagged in comments. Assuming you
agree they are non-editorial, they should go on the next meeting agenda.
Also, before you do your issue changes, you should do an "unpolluted"
end to end read of the docs to make sure mine make sense/are consistent
internally to a spec and across both specs. I can do the same once
you've done your changes.

Greg

WSCF_pavlik.doc

WSCTX_pavlik.doc