Subject: Jira and Appendix

I have added a Jira component of Appendix for non-normative and explanatory work. Please direct all comments on the appendix to this section – or send email if you prefer.

I need to migrate some of the components in WD09 to use iCalendar approved names, something I have not done on purpose until now. I also want to consider reducing some of the repetitive work of the core specification, most of it not conceivably normative, by reference to this appendix instead.

It would be nice to get a disquisition on the services and issues of Calendaring as they grow into WS-Calendar from the CalConnect perspective. That would make a solid appendix 2.

tc

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it” -- Upton Sinclair.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS Technical Advisory Board
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com