Subject: Re: OASIS/iCal collab & WS-Calendar charter.

Looks like something got dropped or morphed inadvertently in the rework.  Here is what it says now (with changes accepted) in blue:

"A list of deliverables, with projected completion dates

"The committee will deliver a standard schema and semantics for schedule and interval information for use in other web services. The schema and semantics will interoperate with  the existing iCalendar XML specification and offer some or all of the functionality of that specification. It is the goal of the committee and CalConnect to arrange for cross-contributions of improvements, errata and elaborations to the schema to and from the iCalendar XML working group and to co-publish and maintain consistent versions of the final schema in parallel with CalConnect."

My understanding is that the goal of arranging cross contributions and maintaining consistent versions is to apply not only to the schema but in particular to the contributions of CalWS-REST and CalWS-SOAP as referenced (as inputs) earlier in the document.  (II think the flurry of discussion about schemas may have diverted things unintentionally).

Also it might be clearer if "iCalendar XML working group" is changed to "CalConnect XML working group" (or technical committee which is what we call them).

Suggested changes:

"...to arrange for cross-contributions of improvements, errata and elaborations to the schema and the CalWS specifications  to and from the iCalendar CalConnect XML working group and to co-publish and maintain consistent versions of the final schema and CalWS specifications in parallel with CalConnect."

Dave