ws-dd message

Subject: Re: [ws-dd] Issue 116 - SOAP-over-UDP - Update references and relatedchanges

The proposed changes look good, except that I don't understand the
difference made for UNICAST_UDP_REPEAT and MULTICAST_UDP_REPEAT. I don't
think unicast UDP is more reliable than multicast UDP, actually it is
probably less reliable, as unicast packets are allowed to cross routers
while multicast ones normally are not. So my suggestion would be to
align both repeat parameters to 2 (as done in DPWS). I could be good
also to specify some default values for WS-Discovery, as the proposed
values in SOAP-over-UDP are not normative.

Cheers

Antoine