Subject: Re: Persistent urls for documents

    Hi Marc.   Sorry, a few quick questions to get the scope of this --
    -- I assume "persistent" means "a single URI / set of URIs that do not change, and where new version can be loaded to supercede old ones. "
    -- We can create that now on [docs.oasis-open.org} but haven't to date opened non-staff access to FTP up there.  What kind of write access is expected for this doc / these files?
    -- Any other functional issues?  E.g., is this something where we need to archive a v1 when you upload v2 over it?
    -- Given some transforms, we're probably talking about several files on a stable common branch?  Like, ... docs.oasis-open.org/committees/ws-rx/whatever/1.xml, .../whatever/2.xslt, ...etc.?
    Ultimately our tech staff will need to answer, but I thought it might be helpful to get the parameters.  Thanks JBC