Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: misplaced guidance on fault handling

DougD pointed out that the same text is present under Request Acks section.

I would therefore amend my proposal to add:

Strike sentence beginning on line 537 and continuing through 539.

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295