Subject: RE: [ws-rx] i089 joint proposal

There are eight previous proposals listed in the Issues List for Issue 89:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i089

Could you provide a short summary of how this new joint proposal relates to the previous eight proposals?

I think the TC would also find it useful if you outlined what changes were made in the proposals that were merged to create this joint proposal?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com